This video has some amazing and weird survival tips.
Be warned there is a slight bit of foul language.
Here’s 5 really cool ones I think you’ll like.
- Use a soft guitar case as a bug-out-bag so it doesn’t draw attention to you.
- Use an analog wrist watch to find true north (really cool).
- Masking tape on a flashlight gives you light without giving you away.
- If your Zippo runs out of fuel, you can use the cotton inside to start a fire.
- A survival blanket in a tarp increases heat retention dramatically.
Not all of these are going to be practical.
But for what it’s worth using the knowledge found in this video will really help you when SHTF.
Make sure to visit the rest of our website and blog to see the gear we carry that is helpful for crisis situations.
Truth is you can never be too prepared and we’ve worked really hard to compile all of this information for you.
The truth is the intersection between knowledge and owning the gear needed for survival is the sweet spot you’re looking for.
Gear without knowledge won’t do you a lick of good, and knowledge without gear is almost as useless.
If you need a pre-made survival kit I’d suggest check out our Guardian 2-Person Elite Survival Kit.
One of our most popular kits, it’s got more than enough survival equipment to help you outlast a disaster
Click the image or Go Here For More Product Details